Mayor Luigi Gorriceta signed an Executive order no. 2020-026, placing the entire municipality of Pavia under enhanced community quarantine effective March 23, 2020.
Here’s what you need to know
Social distancing must be implemented at all times, a distance of at least one (1) meter between one person to another.
BORDER RESTRICTION ON TRANSPORTATION
All public transport jeepneys, vehicles, buses, taxis, and other similar public transport units are not allowed to enter the municipality.
The following are allowed:
- Vehicles carrying medical personnel and health workers/ emergency responders/ humanitarian workers who will be performing functions in relation to CoVid19;
- Vehicles carrying government officials and employees traveling in performance/pursuit of their functions;
- Delivery trucks carrying food supplies and medicines, and subject to thermal scanning procedures including empty trucks and vans;
- Persons going home from work.
During the border restriction implementation selected major roads are only open entry and exit points.
Major entry and exit points:
Ungka II – Iloilo city boundary
Cabugao Sur – Sta. Barbara boundary
Jibao-an -Manduriao boundary
Jibao-an – San Miguel boundary
ENTRY OF PERSONS/INDIVIDUALS
The entry of all person coming to Pavia will be prohibited except:
- Residents of Pavia coming in from work outside the municipality. If you are working outside Pavia you must present proof of employment and proof of residency at the checkpoint. Documents like barangay certificate, government-issued card/ID showing Pavia address are also accepted.
- Residents of Pavia coming in from some areas outside of the municipality provided they will show proof of residency or any proof that shows you are living in Pavia.
- Residents outside Pavia but who are working in Pavia must show proof of employment.
- Medical personnel and health workers/ emergency responders/ humanitarian workers.
- Government officials and employees traveling in performance/pursuit of their function.
NO COLLECTION OF PAYMENT
All individuals and other entities engaged in the selling of goods and services into the house to house basis/system are not allowed. The collection of payments from residents in the community from lending institutions and individual especially foreign nationals are prohibited.
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF ALL BUSINESS AND OTHER COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS
All businesses and private commercial establishments operations will be temporarily suspended except:
- Public markets, supermarkets, groceries, convenience stores, sari-sari stores, and water refilling stations.
- Food and medicine production, processing and manufacturing
- Health services including hospitals, clinics, medical testing laboratories, pharmacies, and other health services.
- Food preparation and delivery services, take-outs only, dine-in is strictly prohibited.
- Bank and money transfer services.
- Gasoline stations
- Auto supply and hardware services
- Embalming and funeral services.
Exemptions are given to those who provide essential goods and services but social distancing must be observed at all times.
COMMUNITY ISOLATION AREA
All PUMs will be isolated in selected public schools in Pavia and will be monitored by NCOV-19 Task Force.
LOCAL TRANSPORT SYSTEM
Tricycles and pedicabs are allowed to operate but must follow the operating hours. Must also have a “Pass or Card” allowing them to operate and must follow social distancing protocol.
ISSUANCE OF COMMUNITY QUARANTINE PASS
Each barangay will issue a Home Quarantine Pass to the Head of the Family or to only ONE (1) family members per household. This is will allow you to go out to purchasing medicines, food and other essentials. Barangay Captains are tasked to release the “PASS or ID”.
SUSPENSION OF WORK IN GOVERNMENT OFFICES
Government offices will be closed temporarily until further notice.
A curfew will be imposed from 8:00 PM to 5:00 Am until April 14, 2020.
During the quarantine, everyone is asked to take part and cooperate for the best and safety of everyone. This executive order may be extended or shortened based on daily reports and progress of CoVid cases.
Source: Balita Paviahon FB Page